- By inheritance of ancestral property
- By registration of a purchased or gifted land
- By acquisition of land by the Government
- By Court Case
- Applications are received along with a Bank receipt of Rs.300/‐ as Survey fee for the demarcation of land.
- Verification of land is done by the concerned Village Level Officer (VLO) or Revenue Supervisor. The Spot Verification Report is submitted by them.
- A one month Notice is issued.During this period No Objection Certificates are to be obtained from the concerned Gram Panchayat, family members, boundary holders and organizations like MPCS etc.
- Approval for mutation is taken after receipt of the requisite documents from Deputy Director(L/R).
- Updating of record and correction in map is made.
- The parcha is issued after the correction of records in the Office.
- A copy of the Mutation Order is sent to the concerned VLO for correction of the Khasra and Khatiyan in the concerned Revenue Circle.
1 month time during the Notice period +1 day for processing of documents.