Documents to be enclosed for general lease deed-
- Lease Deed
- Consent letter of the Industries Department
- NOC from the Pollution Control Board
- Enlistment of the company with the Law Department under the Companies Act of the State
- Spot Verification report
- Memorandum of Association
- List of Board of Directors where 50% and above should be SSC holders.
- Antecedent of the lessee
- Intention Report of the Company should include the criteria set for opportunities for employment of locals Should not violate Revenue Order 1- If so, conditions and reasons thereof.
- Documents to be enclosed for lease deed from UD/HD-
- Four copies of Lease Deed in original
- Forwarding letter from UD/HD
In case of general lease deed, after the enclosed documents are verified, notices are issued to leaser’s family members, boundary holders and various banks and financial institutions and from whom NOC’s are required in return. If no objections are received, then the lease deed is registered by the Registrar (D.C.). Additionally, the leaser also has to pay registration fees by means of challan or bearer’s receipt and stamp duty (4% +1% respectively of the consideration value of the property).
In case of lease deed from UD/HD, after the documents are verified, the deed is registered by the Registrar (D.C.). Additionally, the lessee also have to pay registration fees by means of challan or bearer’s receipt and stamp duty (4% +1% respectively of the consideration value of the property).
Time: 1 month + 1 day for processing of documents
Office of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate
Location : District Administrative Centre | City : Mangan, North Sikkim | PIN Code : 737116