The income certificate is an important document which proves the annual income of a person. The Revenue Department of North District issues income certificate to persons who are residents of North District to avail the subsidies from the Government. Any individual who is employed/self-employed/Agriculturist and a resident of North District is eligible to apply for the income certificate.
The following documents are to be attached at the time of submitting the application form.
- Age Proof: Applicant Birth Certificate /School leaving Certificate/ Pan Card.
- Address Proof: Ration Card / Voter ID /Passport/ Driving License /Electricity bill/ Water bill / property tax receipt.
- Photograph: Applicant passport size photograph.
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card / Voter ID /Driving License.
- Proof of Income: Salary slip.
Office of The Addl. District Collector /SDM/RO
Location : District Administrative Centre | City : Mangan, North Sikkim | PIN Code : 737116