DISTRICT DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY In exercise of the powers conferred by sub- section (1) section 25 of the Disaster Management Act 2005 (53 of 2005) the state Government hereby constitutes “ District Disaster Management Authority, North District” consisting of the following members, namely:-
- District Collector, North – Chairperson, Ex-Officio.
- Zilla Adhakshya, North – Co- Chairperson, Ex-Officio.
- Superintendent of Police, North – Member
- Chief Medical Officer, North – Member.
- District Development Officer, North – Member.
- Additional District Collector, North – Member Secretary.
DISTRICT LEVEL CRISIS COMMITTEE
- District crisis management subcommittee (search & rescue operation & co-ordination) at District Level.
- ADM Co-ordinator.
- SP Co-ordinator.
- C.M.O Co-ordinator.
- Chief Fire Officer Co-ordinator.
- DFO (T)- Co-ordinator.
- Officer in charge communication Branch- Co-ordinator.
- DPO/T.O Member Secretary.
All above officers are part of DDMA and will responsible for coordination to their concerned officer. MANGAN CRISIS COMMITTEE
- SUB DISTRICT CRISIS MANAGEMENT SUB COMMITTEE ( SEARCH & RESCUE OPERATION) – MANGAN SUB DIVISION.
- Sub Divisional Magistrate , Mangan – Chairperson
- Sub Divisional Police Officer , Mangan.- Member
- Block Development Officer , Mangan – Member
- Medical Office, ( Nominated by CMO) , Mangan – Member
- Officer in – charge communication Branch, Mangan- member
- Officer in charge ( Forest) – Mangan. Member
CHUNGTHANG CRISIS COMMITTEE
- SUB DISTRICT CRISIS MANAGEMENT SUB COMMITTEE ( SEARCH & RESCUE OPERATION) – CHUNGTHANG SUB DIVISION.
- SDM / Chungthang – Chairperson
- SDPO /Chungthang – Member
- GVA / Chungthang – Member
- M.O (Nominated by CMO) – Member
- O.C-branch -Chungthang -Member
- O.C ( Forest) – Chungthang – Member.
KABI CRISIS COMMITTEE
- Sub District crisis management sub committee (Search & Rescue Operation) – Sub Division.
- S.D.M/Kabi – chairperson
- S.D.P.O /Kabi OR Mangan- Member
- GVA /KABI – Member
- M.O ( Nominated by CMO) / Kabi – Member
- Officer in(charge communication branch)/Kabi-Member
- Officer in charge ( Forest) – KABI – Member.
PASSINGDANG CRISIS COMMITTEE
- Sub District Crisis Management Sub Committee ( Search & Rescue Operation) – Passingdang Sub Division.
- S.D.M – Passingdang – Chairperson
- SDPO -Passingdang – Member
- GVA – Passingdang – Member
- M.O ( Nominated by CMO) – Passingdang – -do-
- Officer in – charge communication Branch –Passingdang -do-
- Officer in charge ( Forest) – passingdang – -do-
The planning section is responsible for the collection , evaluation and display of incident information, maintaining status of resource, and preparing the incident action plan and incident related documentation.
SEARCH & RESCUE UNIT
The search & Rescue unit is responsible for directing the tactical actions to meet the incident objectives within a stipulated time. Tactical action describes what must be accomplished within the selected strategy or strategies in order to achieve the incident objectives.
Relief and Rehabilitation
Relief and rehabilitation coordination of available resources, including those allocated from the state govt. and disaster area, in support of the disaster affected community. Arrangement of relief camp and later permanent solution for the affected victims.
Communication Chief is responsible for collecting the information from the incident area and developing and releasing information about the incident to the news media and to other appropriate agencies and organizations after duly taking approval from IC or the competent authority.
Transportation chief is responsible for arrangement of transport facilities to the incident area in coordination with branch director. It could be either from road, air or other means.
Logistic: The logistic section is responsible for providing adequate services and support to meet all incident or event needs. apart from support & service branches, finance is also a branch in logistics. the finance branch is responsible for keeping track of incident-related costs,personnel and equipment records, and administering procurement contracts associated with the incident or event.
Medical Chief Officer is responsible for arranging all the medical facilities during the time of emergency. The hospital should be well equiped with medicine, staff, ambulance, and other necessary